Zarges Reachmaster Mobile Tower
The Reachmaster is a robust and easy to use mobile scaffold tower that is suitable for a whole range of jobs , Whatever it is you need to do.
Free Fast delivery to your door !
Zarges Reachmaster Mobile Tower Sizing Chart
|5600101||2.6 MT||0.6 mm||27 kg|
|5600102||2.9 MT||0.9 mm||36 kg|
|5600103-IN||3.7 MT IN||1.7 mt||46 kg|
|5600103-OUT||3.7 MT OUT||1.7 mt||61 kg|
|5600104||4.5 MT||2.5 mt||92 kg|
|5600105||5.7 MT||3.7 mt||112 kg|
|5600106||6.5 MT||4.5 mt||117 kg|
|5600107||7.8 MT||5.8 mt||165 kg|
|5600108||8.5 MT||6.5 mt||175 kg|
The Reachmaster is compact enough to be stored and transported with minimum of space. They are quick and safe to erect thanks to its folding base frame and braces that snap into place.
- Eight different platform heights from 0.6 m up to 6.5 m
- Robust 50 mm diameter frames and braces
- Certified to EN1004
- Erected using 3t method ( through trapdoor)
- Folding base frame is easy to store and transport and erect
- Size 3.7 Out – onwards all include 4 x out rigger stabilizers
*Please see photo for tower system parts breakdown
- Working height indicates the height at which you can work at this is not the total height of the tower system
- Please note adjustable wheels are only on the 5600107 & 5600108 towers – They are available at extra cost for the whole range without them .
Not what your looking for? Take a look at our full range HERE
Please not on product codes 5600101-102-103IN-103OUT they do not include toeboard – Toeboards sold separately and can be purchased from us please get in touch