Zarges Teletower in stock and ready to go
Now with FREE 2.9 MT Zarges Telescopic ladder
The worlds first telescopic tower system from Zarges , A must for the professional tradesman or keen DIY enthusiast
This tower is simple to use and operate , can be moved around the work place easily .
Manufactured in aluminium Teletower is built to withstand the toughest handling and working conditions. It is suitable for DIY, trade and professional applications and replacement parts are readily available.
Safety and quality is of paramount importance when manufacturing Teletower products. All products meet the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations of 2005 and also comply with PASMA's recommendations relating to safe method of tower build.
- "Telescopic mechanism allows seven different platform heights from 0.33 to 2.00 metres"
- (Working heights from 2.30 to 4.00 metres)
- Large folding aluminium work platform (1.4m x 0.7m) with climb through hatch
- Fully erected in under 3 minutes, saving down time & man hours
- Can be transported in a small van or estate car
- Single person operation
- Minimal product footprint for ease of transportation & storage
- Operates as a podium with low level fixed height options of 33 cms & 61 cms
- Comprises only two parts - tower and platform (no more leaving parts in the yard!)
- Integral stabilising legs with 5 optional positions & lockable castors
- Includes Toeboards
- Integral telescopic hand & knee rails
- Integral platform stabilisers
- Conforms to EN1004
Limited offer on free telescopic ladders subject to stock and availability